Five most stylish Hollywood`s male stars in 2013
Los Angeles: Male celebrities like Will Smith and Justin Timberlake experimented with pop colours and slipped into chic suits during 2013.
Listing the male stars who grabbed eyeballs for their fashion sense:
- Will Smith: Even at the age of 45, Smith looked good in simple silhouettes, pops of colour and even some sneakers.
- Justin Timberlake: The singer once known for curly locks, straightened his hair. The pop icon also chose suit and tie for most events.
- Andrew Garfield: When not in Spiderman superhero red and blue suit, "The Amazing Spider-Man" star looked fabulous in casual wear. He was often spotted in sporty jackets, baseball hats and skinny denim.
- Ryan Gosling: The actor made the red carpet exciting by showing up in velvet suits, saddle shoes as well as trousers. His everyday wardrobe also looks cool. It is full of jackets, vintage t-shirts and boots.
- Justin Theroux: The timeless combination of motorcycle jackets, aviator sunglasses and tattoos can come off as cliche; but Theroux makes it look like he`s the one who invented it. The groomed brows complete the look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- Shah Rukh Khan was an usher at Pankaj Udhas concert!
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah