Five ways to monsoon-proof your kitchen
New Delhi: Temperature takes a dip when the monsoon season arrives, but makes everything moist. The rise in moisture level not only affects our rooms and furniture, but also the kitchen.
Anurag Saxena of German kitchen furnishing brand, Hacker Kitchens, explains how to take care of kitchen during monsoon season.
- Wiring is one of the most important parts of the kitchen. Get good quality wire connections for safety reasons.
- To keep kitchen dry, focus on cross-ventilation. Open windows as and when possible.
- Renovation during this season is not a good decision.
- Clean floors with disinfectant everyday.
- To do away with damp odour, place perfumed bath salts at the bottom of kitchen cabinets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!