Five ways to monsoon-proof your kitchen
New Delhi: Temperature takes a dip when the monsoon season arrives, but makes everything moist. The rise in moisture level not only affects our rooms and furniture, but also the kitchen.
Anurag Saxena of German kitchen furnishing brand, Hacker Kitchens, explains how to take care of kitchen during monsoon season.
- Wiring is one of the most important parts of the kitchen. Get good quality wire connections for safety reasons.
- To keep kitchen dry, focus on cross-ventilation. Open windows as and when possible.
- Renovation during this season is not a good decision.
- Clean floors with disinfectant everyday.
- To do away with damp odour, place perfumed bath salts at the bottom of kitchen cabinets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spot the hidden Panda in picture! Click here
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic