Frank Ocean may sue Chris Brown over `parking spot` brawl
New York: Frank Ocean, who was allegedly punched by Chris Brown on Sunday in a violent scuffle over a parking space, may pursue charges against the rapper.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Steve Whitmore told the New York Daily News, that the 25-year-old singer is desirous of prosecution.
Brown, 23, was one of the six men allegedly fighting at the Westlake Studio in West Hollywood around 8 pm, Whitmore explained.
However by the time cops got to the scene, Brown and his group were gone.
Ocean reported the incident to cops and later tweeted about it on his micro-blogging account.
“Got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. I only wish everest was there,” he tweeted, referring to his Bernese Mountain Dog.
“Cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys,” he posted.
According to the website Global Grind, Brown posted a smiling photo on Instagram with a caption dismissing “negativity.”
“Working on my album. Not working on negativity. Focus on feeding ya family. Bulls—t will forever be in the shadows,” he wrote.
Whitmore referred to Brown as the “suspect in a misdemeanor” incident.
He said that the investigation “will go on” and will include an interview with Brown. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport