Free taxi ride offered to Sarah Harding
London: Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding, who has been slapped with a six-month driving ban for using mobile phone while driving, has been offered a free taxi to use every day during the time period.
The 31-year-old singer will be given a complimentary six-seater cab with blacked-out windows and room for her entourage by online taxi service GetTaxi, reported Daily Star.
"We can sympathise with Sarah being instantly recognisable and hassled by the public," Roy Manor, managing director of GetTaxi, said.
The singer was spotted talking on the phone while driving on Charing Cross Road, central London on April 4 and a driving ban was imposed on her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sylvester Stallone considered boycotting Oscars over diversity row
- Varun Dhawan in ‘Judwaa 2’ – First look unveiled
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller
- Heart break alert! Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma no longer a 'couple'
- Ram Gopal Varma unveils controversial poster of first RGVtalkies short film 'Single X'
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’