Free taxi ride offered to Sarah Harding
London: Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding, who has been slapped with a six-month driving ban for using mobile phone while driving, has been offered a free taxi to use every day during the time period.
The 31-year-old singer will be given a complimentary six-seater cab with blacked-out windows and room for her entourage by online taxi service GetTaxi, reported Daily Star.
"We can sympathise with Sarah being instantly recognisable and hassled by the public," Roy Manor, managing director of GetTaxi, said.
The singer was spotted talking on the phone while driving on Charing Cross Road, central London on April 4 and a driving ban was imposed on her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl