Freida Pinto won`t work with Dev Patel again
London: Slumdog Millionaire` star Freida Pinto has no intention of starring opposite her boyfriend Dev Patel in future and wants to save the `magic` for their personal lives.
The 29-year-old Indian beauty and the 24-year-old British actor fell in love on the set of their 2008 movie, `Slumdog Millionaire,` but aren`t interested in appearing on screen together ever again because they`re worried that it might affect their relationship, reportedly.
"I think we created all the magic that was needed for one film. We`re leaving the rest of the magic for our personal lives," she said.
However, the duo love teaming up together in the kitchen.
"I don`t want to say we like cooking because we`re both not good. We argue through the food prep, but it`s fun. I wish I could cook Indian food because I could start a restaurant and have an alternative career. There aren`t any good Indian places in LA," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2 days to go: 'Dishoom' promotions are in full swing, Varun-John-Jacqueline witness huge crowd!
- Amber Heard accuses Johnny Depp of stalling divorce
- Elderly don't retire from sex regardless of age
- I'm not one to back out of a commitment: Arshad Warsi
- Blac Chyna shows off engagement ring amidst split rumours