Friends help to get over break-ups: Britney Spears
New York: Pop star Britney Spears says moving on from a failed relationship gets easier if one has the company of good friends.
The 32-year-old singer, who is in a relationship with David
Lucado after breaking up from long-time boyfriend Jason Trawick, said that dating some other person also helps in getting over the heartbreak, reported New York Daily News.
"I think if you get another boyfriend, it`s really easy to get over it. But for real. I think you need a lot of friends around you and you need to go to the movies and have dinner dates with your girlfriends. Yeah, I think that`s important," Spears said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- What does Deepika Padukone have in store for us?