Future generations` safety worries Michael Douglas
Los Angeles: Actor Michael Douglas supports nuclear disarmament and urges countries with nuclear power to save the planet.
"My father had a bomb shelter in the back of his yard in California. The nightmarish quality of nuclear weapons has haunted me ever since. I see no reason why our children should bear the same burden," Douglas said in a statement.
"The issue of taking care of this by 2020 is so important, we`re racing against time. You can`t keep this genie in the bottle forever," the 69-year-old added.
Douglas will soon be seen in a new comedy film ‘Last Vegas’ with actors like Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline.
‘Last Vegas’ hits Indian theatres Nov 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu's latest fashion summer hack will give you style goals – See pic
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan parties hard at graduation bash! – Pics inside
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof
- Sooraj Pancholi flaunts toned abs, credits 'Rocky Balboa' Sylvester Stallone as his biggest inspiration – See pic
- Celina Jaitly sizzles in elegant black gown and red lips at red carpet in Dubai – See pic