Gabriel Aubry mentions Halle Berry as `ex-wife` in restraining order paper
Washington: Gabriel Aubry is said to have mentioned Halle Berry as his ex-wife in the paperwork requesting for a restraining order against French actor Olivier Martinez.
According to the US news show Extra, the model, who is said to have obtained a restraining order against Berry’s fiance after the row at the actress’ home on the Thanksgiving Day, referred to Martinez as “the fiance of my ex-wife, Halle Berry,” Contactmusic reported.
The Canadian hunk insisted in the legal documents that it was Martinez who started the headline-grabbing fight and that he had cost him and Berry 3 million dollars in the custody battle over Nahla.
Aubry has lost his bid to have an emergency restraining order filed by Berry against him following the Thanksgiving Day brawl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!