Gabriel Aubry mentions Halle Berry as `ex-wife` in restraining order paper
Washington: Gabriel Aubry is said to have mentioned Halle Berry as his ex-wife in the paperwork requesting for a restraining order against French actor Olivier Martinez.
According to the US news show Extra, the model, who is said to have obtained a restraining order against Berry’s fiance after the row at the actress’ home on the Thanksgiving Day, referred to Martinez as “the fiance of my ex-wife, Halle Berry,” Contactmusic reported.
The Canadian hunk insisted in the legal documents that it was Martinez who started the headline-grabbing fight and that he had cost him and Berry 3 million dollars in the custody battle over Nahla.
Aubry has lost his bid to have an emergency restraining order filed by Berry against him following the Thanksgiving Day brawl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here
- Tiger-Shraddha's 'Baaghi' mints Rs 11.87 crore on opening day!