Gaga introduces new pet to fans
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga has introduced her French bulldog named Asia to fans.
The "Applause" hitmaker posted an image of the new addition to her family on Twitter Sunday, which shows the adorable black pooch sitting on her lap in a car.
Gaga wrote: "Me and my BATPIG #partBAT #partPIG" (sic).
Following this, she also posted a video on Instagram where she disclosed her pet`s name.
"Her name is Asia. She is a BATPIG. I love her I`m her mum," she said.
Gaga lost her childhood dog named Alice, who was battling cancer, in October last year
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'