Gary Barlow to visit Afghanistan?
London: `Take That` star Gary Barlow is reportedly set to visit Camp Bastion in Helmand Province in Afghanistan.
The 42-year-old singer and `X Factor` judge`s trip is due to take place before the end of November this year, reported Daily Star.
The singer, who was given an Order Of British Empire (OBE) for his charity work last year by the Queen, will visit the war zone during a break from `X Factor` filming.
"Although The X Factor is a big commitment, Gary has some free time between now and the live shows," a source said.
Cameras will follow Barlow`s visit and his trip will be shown during an hour-long documentary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!