Gauhar, Sangram or Tanishaa- who will win `Bigg Boss 7`?
Zee Media Bureau/Liji Varghese
New Delhi: With just few hours left for the grand finale of `Bigg Boss 7`, speculations have already begin on who will win among the four finalists -Tanishaa Mukherjee, Gauhar Khan, Sangram Singh and Ajaz Khan.
Going by the speculations Gauhar or Sangram are most likely to win the 7th season of the controversial reality show.
According to reports, Gauhar has a clear edge among the remaining contestants and has already garnered enough votes to take home the title. The only thing that could go against the model-turned-actress is her decision to walk out of the house along with Kushal Tandon after the latter`s altercation with VJ Andy.
However, if you go by numerological predictions, Sangram might win the show. Astro-Numerologist Sanjay B Jumaani, who has predicted Bigg Boss winners not once but thrice, has placed his bets on wrestler Sangram Singh. Tanishaa is Jumaani`s second choice.
Rumour mills are also rife with reports that Tanishaa could win the show considering her strong Bollywood connection. She is also constantly been backed by the host Salman Khan.
Among the four Ajaz Khan is least likely to win the show considering the fact that he is a wild card entry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows