Gene Simmons apologizes for `depression remarks`
London: `Kiss` star Gene Simmons has apologized for his remarks on people who suffer from depression.
The 64-year-old musician wrote on his Facebook message stating that he was wrong and he made remarks in spur of the moment that in retrospection were made without regard for those who truly suffer the struggles of depression, suggest reports.
Simmons continued that he recognized that depression was very serious and very sad when it happened to anyone and especially the loved ones.
Simmons was surrounded by the controversies after he said that he was the guy who said "Jump" to those who were suicidal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch