Gene Simmons apologizes for `depression remarks`
London: `Kiss` star Gene Simmons has apologized for his remarks on people who suffer from depression.
The 64-year-old musician wrote on his Facebook message stating that he was wrong and he made remarks in spur of the moment that in retrospection were made without regard for those who truly suffer the struggles of depression, suggest reports.
Simmons continued that he recognized that depression was very serious and very sad when it happened to anyone and especially the loved ones.
Simmons was surrounded by the controversies after he said that he was the guy who said "Jump" to those who were suicidal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!