Gene Simmons apologizes for `depression remarks`
London: `Kiss` star Gene Simmons has apologized for his remarks on people who suffer from depression.
The 64-year-old musician wrote on his Facebook message stating that he was wrong and he made remarks in spur of the moment that in retrospection were made without regard for those who truly suffer the struggles of depression, suggest reports.
Simmons continued that he recognized that depression was very serious and very sad when it happened to anyone and especially the loved ones.
Simmons was surrounded by the controversies after he said that he was the guy who said "Jump" to those who were suicidal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law