George Clooney, girlfriend Amal Alamuddin return from vacation
Los Angeles: George Clooney and his new girlfriend Amal Alamuddin made returned from their South African vacation.
Clooney, 52, and Alamuddin, 36, were photographed on March 13 while walking the beaches in Seychelles, an island country not far off the coast of Southeast Africa, reportedly.
The Oscar-winning actor and his girlfriend originally sparked dating rumors last year in October when they were spotted together in London but rumours of a romance gained momentum when they turned up together for a special screening of `The Monuments Men` at the White House.
Clooney previously datied former professional wrestler and model Stacy Keibler before they split up in 2013.
The famous actor seems very content with his new sweetheart.
"She`s very smart. He does like having her around," said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA