George Clooney has not forgiven Russell Crowe
Los Angeles: It seems that George Clooney has not forgiven fellow actor Russell Crowe for calling him a "sell out" eight years ago.
The 52-year-old fell out with the `Gladiator` star in 2005, after he attacked him in an interview with GQ magazine. Crowe slammed Clooney for modelling suits in an advertising campaign, and then shortly afterwards George was sent a poetry book by way of apology - something he didn`t accept, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"The truth is that Russell Crowe did send me a book of poems to apologise for insulting the s**t out of me, which he did," Clooney told the new issue of Esquire magazine.
"And that`s when he really went off on me. `Who the f*** does this guy think he is? He`s a Frank Sinatra wannabe. He really went after me," he added.
Clooney added that Crowe later attempted to apologise for his actions.
"I think he said, `I was misquoted,` and I was like, `Yeah, yeah. Whatever.`" he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans any songs? Details inside
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch