George Clooney plans road trip to launch tequila brand
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney is planning a road trip to launch his new tequila brand and he will be accompanied by Cindy Crawford`s businessman husband Rande Gerber.
The 51-year-old and Gerber will be making stops in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Dallas and Miami as they travel around the US to launch Casamigos Tequila, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"George and Rande came up with the idea of creating their own house tequila years ago when they both built houses in Mexico. They have been working with a master distiller ever since to create the ultimate blend," said a source.
"The tequila was supposed to just be for them and their friends, but after the success of Rande`s Caliche Rum, they decided to go for it," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties