George Clooney plans road trip to launch tequila brand
Los Angeles: Actor George Clooney is planning a road trip to launch his new tequila brand and he will be accompanied by Cindy Crawford`s businessman husband Rande Gerber.
The 51-year-old and Gerber will be making stops in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Dallas and Miami as they travel around the US to launch Casamigos Tequila, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"George and Rande came up with the idea of creating their own house tequila years ago when they both built houses in Mexico. They have been working with a master distiller ever since to create the ultimate blend," said a source.
"The tequila was supposed to just be for them and their friends, but after the success of Rande`s Caliche Rum, they decided to go for it," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump is a joke for America: Chloe Grace Moretz
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Mahabharata’s Bhima is related to Lord Hanuman – Here’s how
- Have your tried this colour-changing cake? Watch here!