George Lucas ‘thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012’
New York: Actor Seth Rogen has revealed that famed ‘Star Wars’ creator George Lucas fears 2012 will mark the end of the world.
The ‘Green Hornet’ actor relayed a story during which Lucas treated him to a 25-minute yarn about why the world will end next year.
"George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012," the New York Daily News quoted Rogen as telling the Toronto Sun.
“Like, for real. He thinks it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- Wedding bells! Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to tie the knot this December