George Michael embarrassed by his 80`s look
London: Singer George Michael has revealed that he is embarrassed by the dyed hair and hoop earrings he used to wear when he was a member of Wham.
The `Faith` hitmaker, who shot to fame alongside Andrew Ridgeley as a member of Wham, said he finds his look weird when he looks back at old videos on Youtube, reportedly.
"Where do I start? I know - the blonde hair from my Wham! days. That came about because I didn`t really want to be me, so the short, dark, curly hair had to go. And I could have done without those curtain rings in my ears as well," he said.
The 50-year-old star also regrets trying out weird ways to alter his looks.
"I do remember another embarrassing moment from the old days... When Andrew and I went to a music awards ceremony early in our career. I was wearing a suit that made me look a bit like Colonel Sanders and I was practically orange from overdoing it on a sunbed,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseeruddin Shah constantly surprises us: Kalki Koechlin
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Amber Heard feuding with Johnny Depp's family
- Shahid Kapoor's 'Udta Punjab' gets into trouble with Censor Board
- Happy Birthday AbRam Khan, you are an adorable munchkin! See what daddy Shah Rukh posted