George Michael embarrassed by his 80`s look
London: Singer George Michael has revealed that he is embarrassed by the dyed hair and hoop earrings he used to wear when he was a member of Wham.
The `Faith` hitmaker, who shot to fame alongside Andrew Ridgeley as a member of Wham, said he finds his look weird when he looks back at old videos on Youtube, reportedly.
"Where do I start? I know - the blonde hair from my Wham! days. That came about because I didn`t really want to be me, so the short, dark, curly hair had to go. And I could have done without those curtain rings in my ears as well," he said.
The 50-year-old star also regrets trying out weird ways to alter his looks.
"I do remember another embarrassing moment from the old days... When Andrew and I went to a music awards ceremony early in our career. I was wearing a suit that made me look a bit like Colonel Sanders and I was practically orange from overdoing it on a sunbed,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song