George Michael out of hospital
London: Singer George Michael, who was hospitalised after he suffered a head injury following a severe car crash, has been discharged.
He was travelling in a Range Rover in Hertfordshire when the accident took place, and he had to be pulled out of the car`s wreckage, reports dailystar.co.uk.
After the crash, he was airlifted to a hospital as he suffered head injuries.
His driver was not injured in the incident, which happened Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!