George Michael out of hospital
London: Singer George Michael, who was hospitalised after he suffered a head injury following a severe car crash, has been discharged.
He was travelling in a Range Rover in Hertfordshire when the accident took place, and he had to be pulled out of the car`s wreckage, reports dailystar.co.uk.
After the crash, he was airlifted to a hospital as he suffered head injuries.
His driver was not injured in the incident, which happened Thursday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged