Gerard Butler barred from doing stunts in `Point Break` remake
Washington:Gerard Butler has been banned from performing heavy duty stunts in his upcoming remake of 1991 film ` Point Break`, it has been revealed.
Guinness World Record holder Garrett McNamara, who has surfed the largest wave ever, and Jeb Corliss, who famously leapt off the Eiffel Tower, have been brought on board to perform the 44-year-old actor`s stunts,reportedly.
But it seems like the producers want to elevate the thrill, and are going to bring in sports professionals as doubles for the film, which involves sky diving and surf riding exploits, considered risky even for professional stunt men.
`The Ugly Truth` star has been cast as Bodhi along with 24-year-old Luke Bracey, who`ll be playing Utah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut