Gerard Butler barred from doing stunts in `Point Break` remake
Washington:Gerard Butler has been banned from performing heavy duty stunts in his upcoming remake of 1991 film ` Point Break`, it has been revealed.
Guinness World Record holder Garrett McNamara, who has surfed the largest wave ever, and Jeb Corliss, who famously leapt off the Eiffel Tower, have been brought on board to perform the 44-year-old actor`s stunts,reportedly.
But it seems like the producers want to elevate the thrill, and are going to bring in sports professionals as doubles for the film, which involves sky diving and surf riding exploits, considered risky even for professional stunt men.
`The Ugly Truth` star has been cast as Bodhi along with 24-year-old Luke Bracey, who`ll be playing Utah.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!