Geri Halliwell suffers zoo mishap
London: British pop star Geri Halliwell was left red-faced during a visit to a zoo in Australia when a koala urinated in her purse.
The Spice Girls singer has moved down under with her daughter Bluebell to take a judging job on reality TV series `Australia`s Got Talent`, and she has been sightseeing in Sydney during her time off, reported Contactmusic.
Halliwell visited the city`s famous Taronga Zoo but got more than she bargained for in the koala enclosure when one of the creatures peed on her handbag.
The star posted a picture of the guilty party on her Twitter page with the caption, "He peed on my bag", adding, "I stepped in koala poo and he peed on my handbag - no problem."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar has a special message for his fans in France! – Watch
- Mika Singh opens up about making an appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!