Geri Halliwell suffers zoo mishap
London: British pop star Geri Halliwell was left red-faced during a visit to a zoo in Australia when a koala urinated in her purse.
The Spice Girls singer has moved down under with her daughter Bluebell to take a judging job on reality TV series `Australia`s Got Talent`, and she has been sightseeing in Sydney during her time off, reported Contactmusic.
Halliwell visited the city`s famous Taronga Zoo but got more than she bargained for in the koala enclosure when one of the creatures peed on her handbag.
The star posted a picture of the guilty party on her Twitter page with the caption, "He peed on my bag", adding, "I stepped in koala poo and he peed on my handbag - no problem."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows