Geri Halliwell suffers zoo mishap
London: British pop star Geri Halliwell was left red-faced during a visit to a zoo in Australia when a koala urinated in her purse.
The Spice Girls singer has moved down under with her daughter Bluebell to take a judging job on reality TV series `Australia`s Got Talent`, and she has been sightseeing in Sydney during her time off, reported Contactmusic.
Halliwell visited the city`s famous Taronga Zoo but got more than she bargained for in the koala enclosure when one of the creatures peed on her handbag.
The star posted a picture of the guilty party on her Twitter page with the caption, "He peed on my bag", adding, "I stepped in koala poo and he peed on my handbag - no problem."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!