Geri Halliwell suffers zoo mishap
London: British pop star Geri Halliwell was left red-faced during a visit to a zoo in Australia when a koala urinated in her purse.
The Spice Girls singer has moved down under with her daughter Bluebell to take a judging job on reality TV series `Australia`s Got Talent`, and she has been sightseeing in Sydney during her time off, reported Contactmusic.
Halliwell visited the city`s famous Taronga Zoo but got more than she bargained for in the koala enclosure when one of the creatures peed on her handbag.
The star posted a picture of the guilty party on her Twitter page with the caption, "He peed on my bag", adding, "I stepped in koala poo and he peed on my handbag - no problem."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Arjun Kapoor to endorse Smith & Jones ketchup
- Figuring out dates for 'Half Girlfriend': Kriti Sanon
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, romance Salman Khan: Daisy Shah