Gippy Grewal to endorse Videocon Telecom
New Delhi: Punjabi singer-actor Gippy Grewal has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Videocon Mobile Services, which has been rebranded as Videocon Telecom.
Arvind Bali, director and CEO, Videocon Telecommunications Ltd. said Gippy has a face connect with forward-looking and modern youth segment. Hence, the association will help in extending the brand`s market presence.
"We are elated that Gippy Grewal is now our brand ambassador. Gippy is known for his versatility and has a huge fan following not only from youth, but also from people from all walks of life. This, in addition to our all new and refreshing Videocon Telecom logo, reflects our core values,” Bali said in a statement.
Videocon group has been associated with many celebrities in the past including Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh and Shruti Haasan.
Gippy, seen in films like "Jihne Mera Dil Luteya", is excited about his association.
"I can actually relate myself to the brand and this is the very reason that I didn`t have second thoughts in associating myself with the brand," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles