Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts is superstitious
London: Nicola Roberts is superstitious and always makes a point that her wardrobe is colour coordinated with the stage before she performs.
"I always like to colour code my outfit with my stage performance. If you have a look at my nails they`re exactly the same as my microphone," she said.
The 25-year-old singer, who is all set to release her debut solo album `Cinderella`s Eyes` this autumn, recently said she was pleased to have "shocked" fans with the personal nature of the lyrics on the album, reported Femalefirst.
"People have said that they`ve been shocked that the lyrics are quite personal. The albums that I like are the ones where you can relate to something. Take pop music - that`s, like, the outer bubble, the surface, and it floats and it`s good, it`s catchy," Roberts added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!