Gisele Bundchen to buy new pad in New York
New York: Tom Brady and his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, are reportedly looking to purchase a new pad in New York City.
`Million Dollar Listing` broker Ryan Serhant told the New York Post that the couple was spotted hunting for a luxury dwelling in the West Village.
The Patriots QB sold a Time Warner Center condo in 2011 for a reported 17.5 million dollars, while Bundchen sold her West Village townhouse for 4.4 million dollars.
The pair, who welcomed daughter Vivian Lake in December, has also built a 22,000-square-foot "eco-friendly" mansion worth 20 million dollars, in Brentwood, California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's impressive act crosses Rs 100 cr!
- Disha Patani gets trolled for wearing 'revealing' dress, posts befitting response!