Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady employ 100 workers to speed up construction?
Los Angeles: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen and her husband Tom Brady have reportedly hired a team of 100 builders to construct their multi-million dollar house.
The 33-year-old model, who has two children, son Benjamin and daughter Vivian with Brady, are planning to move in a mansion in Brookline, Massachusetts soon, reported TMZ.
To accelerate the construction work on 14,317 sq ft mansion, they are said to have employed many workers, so that it gets done by July.
The house would reportedly include a basement spa, a pool and a yoga studio.
It also has a motor court, a grand library with a balcony and a wine cellar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10