Gisele Bundchen worried about looking bad in pictures
New York: Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen gets impatient and fussy about how she looks in the photographs, according to a source.
The 32-year-old was seen checking out her pics taken during an event and asking the photographer to make changes in some, nypost.Com reported.
"She was looking at every picture they took. She didn`t like some and was asking for them to be redone," a source said.
Images of Bundchen that were displayed at the event were shot by Johan Lindeberg.
"There is no makeup, I want to portray women as they are," he said.
Bundchen had also recently said that it is important for a woman to look real and raw in photographs rather than being caked with make-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic