Gisele Bundchen worried about looking bad in pictures
New York: Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen gets impatient and fussy about how she looks in the photographs, according to a source.
The 32-year-old was seen checking out her pics taken during an event and asking the photographer to make changes in some, nypost.Com reported.
"She was looking at every picture they took. She didn`t like some and was asking for them to be redone," a source said.
Images of Bundchen that were displayed at the event were shot by Johan Lindeberg.
"There is no makeup, I want to portray women as they are," he said.
Bundchen had also recently said that it is important for a woman to look real and raw in photographs rather than being caked with make-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!