Give baby own identity: Kelly Rowland advises Simon Cowell
Los Angeles: Singer-songwiter Kelly Rowland is not pleased with music mogul Simon Cowell`s idea of naming his unborn child after himself.
Cowell, 54, recently said that he may name his first child with girlfriend, socialite Lauren Silverman as Simon. But his "X Factor" co-judge Rowland, 32, believes the child should be allowed to form his or her own identity, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I don`t know what the sex of the baby is, but whatever it is, just let the baby be. Don`t let her name be Simone, or if it`s a boy, Simon. Can you just give them their own identity," Rowland asked.
The "How deep is your love" hitmaker also said that she is waiting to see how Cowell fulfils his duty as a doting dad.
"The interesting part is hearing him say that he`s not going to change diapers. I hope that one day there`s a situation and I would be a fly on the wall to see how he would try to figure it out," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar is keen to watch THIS Bollywood release! Any guesses?