Give your child`s bedroom `cartoon` makeover
New Delhi: Make your child happy by giving his bedroom a cute makeover with soft, multi-coloured bed linens printed with cartoon characters like Superman, Scooby Doo, Barbie, Tweety, Tom and Jerry amongst others.
Portico, leading New York-based brand, has launched its exclusive line of bed linens and comforters for children printed with world’s most beloved cartoon characters.
The collection includes cartoon characters from the globally recognised companies like Mattel, Nickelodeon, and Warner Brothers, with whom the lifestyle brand has exclusive licensing rights for bed and bath category in India.
The brand has curated the collection keeping in mind kids` affinity towards brave, adventurous, happy and truly delightful characters like Dora the Explorer, Tweety, Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes and Hot Wheels, amongst others.
“We at Portico are pleased to be associated with these world renowned kid-centric companies in order to bring timeless favourites to our young customers. We hope they enjoy these lovable characters in their homes and create lasting childhood memories through them,” said Arun Bhawsingka, CEO, Portico New York.
The collection starts at Rs.999 for bed sheets and Rs.1,899 for comforters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'