Gomez`s friends want to ban Bieber from her b`day bash!
Los Angeles: Selena Gomez`s friends reportedly don`t want her off-now, on-again boyfriend Justin Bieber to attend the singer`s 22nd birthday party.
The "Spring Breakers" actress is currently gearing up for her 22nd birthday party, which falls on July 22, but her close friends are against her inviting the "Baby" hitmaker to the bash as they think he`ll spoil the occasion, reportedly.
"No one wants (Justin) to go. All her friends want him out of the picture and just want her to have a relaxing birthday with no trouble and they think he`s going to dominate her attention," said a source.
"She doesn`t seem to care that he spends time with other women and isn`t always honest with her. She`s hypnotised. Her friends just want her to enjoy herself for her birthday, but if Justin attends it might complicate matters," added the source.
The "Come & Get It" singer rekindled her romance with the 20-year-old star, whom she has been dating on and off since 2010, a few weeks back following their brief split in April amid rumours she was jealous of his friendship with reality TV star Kylie Jenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion