Gordon Ramsay`s attempt at world`s largest cupcake crashes
Los Angeles: Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay failed to create the world`s largest cupcake for the Guinness World Records after it fell apart and leaked having been inside the oven for an extensive 35 hours.
It was a kitchen nightmare for Ramsay and his ‘MasterChef Junior’ wards when they attempted to create the world`s largest cupcake for the Guinness World Records, reported Aceshowbiz.
Despite the big letdown, Ramsay was still in good spirits, enough to fashion out a tiny cupcake from a morsel of the foiled mega-cupcake. The Scottish chef, holding the playful creation as it sat on his palm, posed with the young contestants of his TV show.
The usually riled-up culinary series host tends to tone down when handling the kids on the reality cooking competition show.
"Listen, they`re kids. So, we weren`t blowing smoke up their backside and telling them they`re going to become superstars. We kept it pretty much real and very close to the bone," he said.
But the multi-awarded restaurateur says it doesn`t mean that he will be any less strict on his talented protégés.
"‘MasterChef Junior’, for me, is installing discipline outside of their family traditions and giving them something precious. There`s something quite character building when you know how to cook. For me, it`s about them staying on that path of discipline."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma