Grateful for having an active childhood: Jennifer Garner
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Garner has revealed that dancing and swimming as a child has helped her keep in shape as it set her up for an active lifestyle.
The `Dallas Buyers Club` star believes swimming competitively and ballet dancing as a youngster, reportedly.
"I`ve always been active. When I was growing up I was a ballet dancer and I also swam competitively, so, although I didn`t realise it at the time, I was setting myself up for a lifetime of activity," she said.
Garner, 42, who has three children, Violet, eight, Samuel, two, and Seraphina, five, with her actor husband Ben Affleck, is also grateful to her personal trainer, Valerie Waters, for helping her stay in shape.
"I have a wonderful personal trainer called Valerie Waters - she`s my sunrise sister because we watch the sun rise together and then she puts me through a workout. She`s wonderful because I always feel I`ve had a good workout with her but we also have a good chat along the way."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan's Katrina connect was seen at 'Sultan' trailer launch? Details inside
- Five reasons to watch ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check