Guy Ritchie named as bookies` favourite to direct next Bond film
London: Director Guy Ritchie has emerged as British bookmakers` favourite to take charge of the next James Bond, following news that Sam Mendes ruled himself out for the follow-up to ‘Skyfall’, the most successful 007 film in history.
Bosses at William Hill have installed the 44-year-old as the 4/1 favourite to lead the cast of Daniel Craig`s next outing as the movie superspy.
Also in the running are names like Martin Campbell, who has directed past Bond movies `Casino Royale` and `Goldeneye,` as well as top movie makers Steven Spielberg and Martin Scorsese.
Ritchie was last behind the camera for his sequel `Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows` which was released in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission