Guy Ritchie sells London pub
London: Director Guy Ritchie has reportedly sold his pub here.
The `Sherlock Holmes` helmer purchased The Punch Bowl in the city`s posh Mayfair district in 2008 and transformed the traditional bar into a celebrity hotspot.
But Ritchie and his co-proprietors were ordered to scale down their private parties following noise complaints from furious neighbours, reported Contactmusic.
Ritchie has now sold the venue to businessman Alexander Langlands Pearse.
"They (the old owners) were determined that the new people wouldn`t change its DNA," a source said.
Ritchie shares the property with his fiancee Jacqui Ainsley and their two children, Rafael, 18 months, and a daughter, who was born in November last year.
The director is also father to sons Rocco, 12, and David, seven, with his ex-wife Madonna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards