Gwen Stefani has star-studded baby shower
Los Angeles: Singer Gwen Stefani celebrated her baby shower with a celeb-filled bash.
The pregnant `No Doubt` rocker kicked off the festivities at Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon, where she was joined by close family members and the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, Chelsea Handler and Jen Meyer, reported E! online.
"As she walked over the bridge and joined her friends she had a big smile on her face and was giving everyone hugs. There was a big welcome cheer for her and she seemed very grateful for all of the love," a source said.
Stefani, 44, shared a few pics of the decor of baby shower on Instagram, revealing a table full of blue-iced doughnuts and blue candies, gorgeous white roses surrounded by candles, a decadent slice of marbled cake and a baby`s head cake.
The singer is expecting her third baby boy with husband Gavin Rossdale.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic