Gwen Stefani splits from longtime manager
Los Angeles: No Doubt frontwoman Gwen Stefani has parted ways with her manager of 16 years. The 44-year-old singer had been signed to Jim Guerinot`s Rebel Waltz Management firm since 1998, but she recently decided to end their professional relationship, reportedly.
She has yet to officially hire a replacement, but has been aligning herself with media mogul Irving Azoff, who has been playing a big role in convincing Stefani to temporarily replace his pregnant client Christina Aguilera as a judge and mentor on the next season of US reality show `The Voice`.
Stefani had reportedly been mulling a deal to join the panel of another new talent show, `Rising Star`, before Azoff suggested she take on `The Voice`.
A deal has yet to be announced, but she is expected to join Pharrell Williams, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton when the new line-up for season seven is unveiled in the coming weeks. The show is due to begin filming in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled