Gwyneth Paltrow buys Malibu mansion
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband Chris Martin have bought a Malibu mansion for USD 14 million.
The beautiful property is located on the Little Dume. It is called The Garwood Residence and has heated floors, a top of the range kitchen and a full-size tennis court, reportedly.
The famous couple, who got married in 2003, spent almost a decade in England, before moving to the US last year and bought a six-bedroom, eight-bathroom home in Hollywood for $10 million.
However, Gwyneth, 41, didn`t quite get off on the right foot with the nearby residents as one of her neighbours filed a formal complaint with the Department of Building and Safety because their property`s gate exceeded the legal height limit, which is six-ft, in Los Angeles.
The duo also own a warehouse penthouse in New York City, which they bought in 2007 for USD 3 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon
- World's largest pearl to be displayed in Philippines
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!