Gwyneth Paltrow buys Malibu mansion
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband Chris Martin have bought a Malibu mansion for USD 14 million.
The beautiful property is located on the Little Dume. It is called The Garwood Residence and has heated floors, a top of the range kitchen and a full-size tennis court, reportedly.
The famous couple, who got married in 2003, spent almost a decade in England, before moving to the US last year and bought a six-bedroom, eight-bathroom home in Hollywood for $10 million.
However, Gwyneth, 41, didn`t quite get off on the right foot with the nearby residents as one of her neighbours filed a formal complaint with the Department of Building and Safety because their property`s gate exceeded the legal height limit, which is six-ft, in Los Angeles.
The duo also own a warehouse penthouse in New York City, which they bought in 2007 for USD 3 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law