Gwyneth Paltrow collaborates with Stella McCartney
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is collaborating with fashion designer Stella McCartney on a capsule collection.
Their collection is called Stella McCartney x Goop and launches on website Goop on Sept 12, reported Us magazine.
The `Iron Man` actress said she didn`t design the clothes, but rather edited them.
"I think of myself as a woman who is a lover of beautiful things. I`m very specific about my taste. The role I want in a partnership is curating a collection as opposed to taking a designer point of view. I can tweak a blazer and make it the perfect blazer. It`s being able to fulfill what my ideal things ought to be," she said.
McCartney considered Paltrow as a muse for the collection.
"I have quite a lot of admiration for her at so many levels and that?s a big part of how I design. Her spirit and inner beauty as well as outer beauty are a big inspiration for me. I draw from that every day from all my friends," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US