Gwyneth Paltrow defends her Hollywood `working moms` comment
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow has defended her Hollywood " working moms" remark where she said that she was constantly confused and astounded by how little slack they cut each other as women.
The Academy Award winner said via Goop that she was earlier asked why she worked on one film a year since having children to which she had replied that she found it easier on her family life to make one film as an exception, and her 9-5 job as a rule, since film work took one away from home and required 12-14 hours a day, US Magazine reported.
The `Avengers` star said that she never meant that a 9-5 job was easier and therefore, she faced lot of heat for that, especially by other working mothers who somehow used her out-of-context quote as an opportunity to express their feelings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!