Gwyneth Paltrow defends her Hollywood `working moms` comment
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow has defended her Hollywood " working moms" remark where she said that she was constantly confused and astounded by how little slack they cut each other as women.
The Academy Award winner said via Goop that she was earlier asked why she worked on one film a year since having children to which she had replied that she found it easier on her family life to make one film as an exception, and her 9-5 job as a rule, since film work took one away from home and required 12-14 hours a day, US Magazine reported.
The `Avengers` star said that she never meant that a 9-5 job was easier and therefore, she faced lot of heat for that, especially by other working mothers who somehow used her out-of-context quote as an opportunity to express their feelings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study