Gwyneth Paltrow fancies Jay Z`s designs
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow spent $100,000 on goods from rapper Jay Z`s collection for multi-designer store Barneys.
The actress is a huge fan of the rapper`s collection of designer items for the New York department store and got many of her Christmas gifts from there, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Gwyneth loves Jay Z and she loves his taste. She`s giving lots of people on her holiday list something from the collection,” said a source.
Paltrow`s list of bought products include $5,000 cashmere blankets, $4,000 leather bags and $1,000 T-shirts. Another thing which attracted Gwyneth to Jay Z`s line is that the proceeds benefit his Shawn Carter Foundation charity, which gives back to the poorest communities in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week