Gwyneth Paltrow fancies Jay Z`s designs
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow spent $100,000 on goods from rapper Jay Z`s collection for multi-designer store Barneys.
The actress is a huge fan of the rapper`s collection of designer items for the New York department store and got many of her Christmas gifts from there, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Gwyneth loves Jay Z and she loves his taste. She`s giving lots of people on her holiday list something from the collection,” said a source.
Paltrow`s list of bought products include $5,000 cashmere blankets, $4,000 leather bags and $1,000 T-shirts. Another thing which attracted Gwyneth to Jay Z`s line is that the proceeds benefit his Shawn Carter Foundation charity, which gives back to the poorest communities in New York.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address