Gwyneth Paltrow `humiliated by sheer gown` at ‘Iron Man 3’ premier
Melbourne: Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she underwent embarrassing last minute grooming before she took to the red carpet of ` Iron Man 3 ` wearing a see-through dress.
The 40-year-old`s gown, which has been branded as "the most vulgar, look-at-me, attention-seeking dress" by the critics, featured white, navy and green panels.
The front on the dress was nothing to write about, but as soon as Paltrow shifted to the side, panels of sheer mesh reaching all the way up to her waist were revealed, News.com.au reported.
Paltrow admitted to Ellen DeGeneres that she was horrified to discover that her "ass was hanging out" and also revealed she needed a razor.
"I was doing a show and I changed there and I went I couldn`t wear underwear. I don`t think I can tell this story on TV," she said.
` The Avengers ` star said that everyone went scrambling for a razor and so she went from being `the most beautiful to the most humiliated actress.`
Paltrow added to E! News that though her dress was very see-through, she thought that it was really beautiful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release