Gwyneth Paltrow launches stationery line
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has launched a new stationery line in time for Christmas.
The 41-year-old was asked to come up with some creative designs for a new line of cards and invitations by bosses at Paperless Post, a New York-based e-commerce company which sells printed stationery online. She and her partners at lifestyle blog goop.com thought up a few ideas.
Paltrow has given fans a first look at the designs in her latest goop newsletter, reports contactmusic.com.
Of her experience, she said: "It was a sweet and whimsical process. We`re psyched to have collaborated with Paperless Post. We love their stationery and, as part of our partnership, we`re excited to be launching our very own collection with them."
The line of twenty holiday greetings, photo cards, invitations and personal stationery designs "are available to send online or on paper - just in time for the holidays".
"These designs feature some of our favourite things: chinoiserie, lavish wallpapers, line drawings, modern art and more,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi