Gwyneth Paltrow recommends 72k pounds vacation to fans
London: Gwyneth Paltrow has recommended a holiday to her fans that would cost them a staggering 72,000 pounds.
The mum-of-two recommended a holiday in Indonesia in her lifestyle newsletter - goop, the Daily Star reported.
In her newsletter, the `Iron Man` star claimed that their luxurious boat, which has a full cinema and 11-man crew, was designed after traditional Indonesian trade boats that sailed along the historical Spice Routes.
Paltrow, who is married to `Coldplay` singer Chris Martin, also shared snaps of the Silolona yacht, advertised at 72,000 pounds a week on charterbrochure.com.
Paltrow, 40, added that the food on the boat was super fresh, with the fish and produce usually picked up from an island the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Badshah's Hindi cover of Justin Bieber’s 'Sorry' is out and, dayum, it's addictive!
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- LOL: Never ever say these annoying things to a tall person! – Watch video
- Boyfriend material! Five signs that prove he is the ideal one for you
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside