Gwyneth Paltrow recommends 72k pounds vacation to fans
London: Gwyneth Paltrow has recommended a holiday to her fans that would cost them a staggering 72,000 pounds.
The mum-of-two recommended a holiday in Indonesia in her lifestyle newsletter - goop, the Daily Star reported.
In her newsletter, the `Iron Man` star claimed that their luxurious boat, which has a full cinema and 11-man crew, was designed after traditional Indonesian trade boats that sailed along the historical Spice Routes.
Paltrow, who is married to `Coldplay` singer Chris Martin, also shared snaps of the Silolona yacht, advertised at 72,000 pounds a week on charterbrochure.com.
Paltrow, 40, added that the food on the boat was super fresh, with the fish and produce usually picked up from an island the same day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- What makes some people binge drink while others stay sober! Read inside
- In a rush for office? Grab a quick, fun breakfast
- Chris Brown released from jail on USD 250,000 bail
- Do you love to buy handbags and worry about where to keep them? Watch video for help!
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video