Gwyneth Paltrow shares money-saving tips
London: Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow has shared her best money-saving tips with fans to help them through financial hard times.
The ‘Iron Man’ star has dedicated the latest issue of her Goop com lifestyle newsletter to solving money problems and she shares a website she has used to help organise her own finances, reported Daily Express.
Paltrow also includes an interview with the website`s founder and the feature contains tips such as "check your credit report", "attack your debt" and "avoid late payments".
In an accompanying post, she writes, "We found this really cool website/money managing program called LearnVest that helps us think about and organise our money."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India