Gwyneth Partlow avoids hangover with vitamin cocktail
London: `Shakespeare in Love` star Gwyneth Paltrow sips a cocktail of vitamin drinks to prevent hangovers.
The 41-year-old actress told US chat show host Ross Matthews that she sips a drink known as mercy to avoid hangovers, reported Contactmusic.
"When I remember, before I go out at night I drink this, like, pre-drinking kind of vitamin drink, called Mercy, and it`s got all these vitamins in it, so you drink it before and it minimises the hangover," Paltrow told the host.
And if the actress forgets to drink magic formula, she treats her hangover by gorging on "something greasy, like cheeseburger, fries."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: What happened when single men, women ate at a Korean restaurant?
- Is Perrie Edwards throwing slight dig at Zayn Malik with her `Cheetah` avatar?
- Disney star Dean Jones dies at 84
- Kapil Sharma believes managing wife is one herculean task
- Watch: Do high-class escorts fall under the 'sex worker' category?