Halle Berry joins designer Michael Kors to fight hunger
London: Halle Berry, who recently announced that she is expecting her second child, has teamed up with US fashion designer Michael Kors to help raise awareness and funds for the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP).
As part of ` Watch Hunger Stop ` campaign, the 46-year-old actress has co-designed two new versions of Kors` much-loved `Runway` watch.
Each watch that is sold will allow for 100 meals to be provided for hungry children through the WFP, the Telegraph reported.
Berry told WWD that the campaign is an effort she is eager to be a part of as she is certain that they can make a real and substantial difference in the lives of people in need.
Kors launched a long-term partnership with the WFP in January this year, and bringing Berry into the fold is a way of ensuring that it has sufficient "star power."
Kors said that Berry brings talent, energy and generosity to the campaign. The duo will also visit areas where the WFP work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'