Halle Berry loves taking kids to work
London: Actress Halle Berry admits she enjoys having her children at work with her.
Berry, 47, who has two children, said it allows her to juggle motherhood and work at the same time, reportedly.
"I love having my kids there (on set) because I am nursing my baby. To have him there is great for me. I love being involved all day," she said.
However, the brunette beauty recently revealed that she and husband Olivier Martinez, 48, whom she married last July, were struggling to find the balance between parenthood and their demanding careers.
"(A new baby means) less sleep. And I`m working on the TV show (`Extant`). It`s a new grind, it`s a new rhythm. We`re trying to get used to that. (But) we`re managing," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?