Halle Berry, Olivier Martinz expecting a son
Los Angeles: French actor Olivier Martinez has confirmed that his fiancee Halle Berry is pregnant with a baby boy.
The `Cloud Atlas` actress is pregnant with her first baby with Martinz, who said that their son would be a US citizen, reported People magazine.
"My son will be an American, but I remain French," Martinz said.
Berry, who already has daughter Nahla, five, from her time with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, recently revealed she is delighted to be expecting her second child.
"Nahla`s really happy. Not long ago she asked God for a little sister, but I tried not to get her hopes up. At 46, I didn`t know if I`d be able to get pregnant again," she said.
"Olivier and I have always wanted to be parents. But I didn`t want to get my hopes up ... God made the dream come true. This pregnancy is like a miracle for me, an amazing gift, because this child was as wished for as it was expected. It`s like a renewal of life ... Good things happen too," Berry said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative