Halle Berry to request indefinite restraining order against Gabriel Aubry
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry will reportedly ask for a restraining order against ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry in a family court.
Aubry is currently told to stay 100 yards away from Berry, their daughter Nahla Ariela, and the actress`s fiance Olivier Martinez till Nov 27.
However, Berry`s lawyers will ask for an indefinite extension of the order, reports a website.
According to the actress, if Aubry can`t control himself enough to protect Nahla from emotional trauma, it`s too risky for him to be around her.
The action comes after Aubry got into a fight with Martinez in front of four-year-old Nahla on Nov 23. The fight was so bad that both of them landed in a hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!