Halle Berry to request indefinite restraining order against Gabriel Aubry
Los Angeles: Actress Halle Berry will reportedly ask for a restraining order against ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry in a family court.
Aubry is currently told to stay 100 yards away from Berry, their daughter Nahla Ariela, and the actress`s fiance Olivier Martinez till Nov 27.
However, Berry`s lawyers will ask for an indefinite extension of the order, reports a website.
According to the actress, if Aubry can`t control himself enough to protect Nahla from emotional trauma, it`s too risky for him to be around her.
The action comes after Aubry got into a fight with Martinez in front of four-year-old Nahla on Nov 23. The fight was so bad that both of them landed in a hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonali Bendre is a progressive mother: Vivek Oberoi
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan
- Ranbir, Deepika pairing extremely special, says Ranveer Singh
- Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal to marry in January?