Halle Berry wanted to move to France
London: Hollywood superstar Halle Berry reportedly wanted to relocate her family to France because her French-born fiance, Olivier Martinez, no longer wants to live in America.
Martinez, who had a brawl with Berry`s ex Gabriel Aubry, is desperate to return home and Berry is even keen to make it happen, reported a website.
"The main reason that Halle wanted to uproot Nahla (daughter) from Southern California, where her father, Gabriel Aubry, currently lives, is because Olivier doesn`t want America to be his primary residence anymore.
"Olivier`s family and friends all live in France and he is desperate to move back there. Yes, Halle did like the fact that France has strict privacy laws that govern the press, but that wasn`t the reason for the proposed move," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar