Happiness is avoiding ugly women, says The Situation
New York: Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino says happiness on the Jersey Shore is all about avoiding "grenades" (ugly women) in his lifestyle guide, "Here`s the Situation."
The campy Gotham Books paperback features illustrations on proper ab maintenance and a "one-night stand checklist" which includes such tips as, "The best sex is often with a grenade - because she`s so grateful," reports the New York Post.
His wisdom on shaving include, "Chicks do dig guys with shaved legs . . . maybe they`re into the Michael Phelps look."
The Sitch also claims that to avoid catching colds, "Before any chick gets into my bed I make her slide into a 200-degree Jacuzzi to sterilize any microbial bacteria that might endanger my health."
There`s even a prayer to be recited by lotharios in training: "God grant me the stamina to satisfy hot chicks, the courage to deny grenades, and the wisdom to know the difference."
The book hits stores Nov. 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic