Harding feels comfortable with fiance
London: Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding says she feels comfortable with her fiance Tom Crane because he accepts her the way she is.
"I think you just know, when you can be yourself in every single way. When you can wake up first thing in the morning and not care what you look like, because you know he accepts you warts and all," a website quoted her as saying.
However, the 29-year-old singer-and-actress admits the pair often argue but believes it`s healthy.
"We`re a very feisty couple, we`re both very opinionated. But arguing is normal. I think if you didn`t argue, it`d cause problems long-term. I knew Tom as a friend before we got together, so we had the foundation for the perfect relationship. I`ve only had three long-term boyfriends. I think I scared off a few men, as I could be needy."
The two got engaged on New Year`s Eve last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseer and I share emotional intelligence: Kalki Koechlin
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Aryan Khan, Navya Naveli's 'Muck Up Day' picture is HERE!
- Sorry IPL, AbRam Khan stole thunder last night – Watch video
- Here’s what Kangana Ranaut’s father has to say about her legal battle with Hrithik Roshan
- Mahabharata’s Bhima was married to a rakshasi – Do you know who she is
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- Meaning, Rashi and Nakshatra of 10 unique baby boy names inspired by Lord Ganesha